Royal Enfield Blizzard Riding Gloves
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Blizzard gloves are rain-proof, extreme winter riding gloves that keep the grip solid and hands steady for long rides on higher altitudes. The warm micro polar fleece liner and waterproof membrane make them tough on the inside while keeping them stylish on the outside.
- Knuckles - PVC knuckle protectors
- Palm - 3 mm rubber sponge (100% PU) for palm reinforcement
- Grip - Microsuede (50% polyamide, 50% polyurethane) palm patch
- CERTIFICATION - CE CERTIFIED
Ergonomic Features :
- Waterproof for all-weather
- Warm liner for extreme weather conditions
- Accordion stretch panels for flexibility
- Long cuff for larger coverage
- Wiper on the thumb
- Polyamide stretch fabric for maximum movement
- Padding for impact resistance
- Elasticized cuff with velcro to avoid slipping
Wash & Care :
- Dampen a paper towel or clean cloth
- Use a mild soap to create a lather with the cloth
- Rub the gloves with the cloth gently
- Use a clean, damp cloth to remove the soap and dirt
- Do not wash
- Do not iron the gloves
- Do not bleach the gloves
- Do not wring the gloves
- Do not place near any direct heat source or in the sun
- Dry in shade
Shipping & Delivery
Estimated Delivery Time : 10 Days
Orders may take longer than usual to ship in some regions.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
Steps for Palm Measurement
- Measure palm circumference around the widest part of your hand over your knuckles.
- Match your measurement to the chart as provided to choose your estimated glove size.
- If you don't have a measuring tape, use a string to take the circumference and then place it against a scale to get your size.
|XS||53 - 54||20.9 - 21.3|
|S||55 - 56||21.7 - 22.0|
|M||57 - 58||22.4 - 22.8|
|L||59 - 60||23.2 - 23.6|
|XL||61 - 62||24.0 - 24.4|