Royal Enfield Stalwart Riding Gloves
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Made with a combination of tough leather and flexible polyester, these gloves are the hybrid we created for a city rider. Ideal for touring, these are made of perforated leather that keeps the airflow intact. The Knox knuckle protectors offer safety and a special leather patch reinforces the rider’s grip.
100% Goat Leather
100% Poly stretch
- Knuckles - KNOX knuckle protectors
- Palm - KNOX SPS (scaphoid protection system)
- Grip - Leather patch at palm for advanced grip
- Certification - CE CERTIFIED
Ergonomic Features :
- Highly ventilated due to perforated leather
- Non-winter, ideal for touring
- High protection with Knox knuckle protectors
- Accordion stretch panels for flexibility
- Sponge padding for impact resistance
- TPR strap with velcro closure to avoid slipping
Wash & Care :
- Dampen a paper towel or clean cloth
- Use a mild soap to create a lather with the cloth
- Rub the gloves with the cloth gently
- Use a clean, damp cloth to remove the soap and dirt
- Do not wash
- Do not iron the gloves
- Do not bleach the gloves
- Do not wring the gloves
- Do not place near any direct heat source or in the sun
- Dry in shade
Shipping & Delivery
Estimated Delivery Time : 10 Days
Orders may take longer than usual to ship in some regions.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Hurry, only 5 items left in stock!
Royal Enfield Gloves Size Guide
Steps for Palm Measurement
- Measure palm circumference around the widest part of your hand over your knuckles.
- Match your measurement to the chart as provided to choose your estimated glove size.
- If you don't have a measuring tape, use a string to take the circumference and then place it against a scale to get your size.
|XS||53 - 54||20.9 - 21.3|
|S||55 - 56||21.7 - 22.0|
|M||57 - 58||22.4 - 22.8|
|L||59 - 60||23.2 - 23.6|
|XL||61 - 62||24.0 - 24.4|