Royal Enfield Stout Gloves
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Stout gloves are the ones that are durable, thick, and dependable. They come with a waterproof membrane and a warm lining, making them an all-weather all-terrain gear. The long cuffs cover beyond the wrist, keeping a larger surface area warm and protected. The high-grade leather construction and PVC knuckle protectors help protect your hands in all conditions.
- 100% Goat Leather
- 100% Polyester
- Roll PU
- PVC knuckle protectors
- Palm :
- 3 mm rubber sponge (100% PU) for palm reinforcement
CERTIFICATION: CE Certified
- Waterproof with special membrane lining
- Warm Bemberg lining for winter riding
- Durable high-grade leather construction
- Long cuff for larger coverage area
- Nylon stretch panels for ease of movement
- Velcro closures to prevent slipping
WASH AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Dampen a paper towel or clean cloth
- Use a mild soap to create a lather with the cloth
- Rub the gloves with the cloth gently
- Use a clean, damp cloth to remove the soap and dirt
- Do not wash
- Do not iron the gloves
- Do not bleach the gloves
- Do not wring the gloves
- Do not place near any direct heat source or in the sun
- Dry in shade
Shipping & Delivery
Estimated Delivery Time : 10 Days
Orders may take longer than usual to ship in some regions.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Hurry, only 5 items left in stock!
Royal Enfield Gloves Size Guide
Steps for Palm Measurement
- Measure palm circumference around the widest part of your hand over your knuckles.
- Match your measurement to the chart as provided to choose your estimated glove size.
- If you don't have a measuring tape, use a string to take the circumference and then place it against a scale to get your size.
|XS||53 - 54||20.9 - 21.3|
|S||55 - 56||21.7 - 22.0|
|M||57 - 58||22.4 - 22.8|
|L||59 - 60||23.2 - 23.6|
|XL||61 - 62||24.0 - 24.4|