Royal Enfield Trailblazer Gloves
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Breathable and abrasion resistant, the Trailblazer Gloves are lightweight yet tough as nails. Wear them for your daily commute or while riding on rough roads, these gloves will let you master any terrain.Construction:
- Made from a mix of highly abrasion-resistant polyester and mesh.
- Cuff length, dual-sport fit.
- Thermoformed turtleback knuckle protector (TPU) at knuckles. Engineered to flex and bend with your hands but remains stiff upon impact from the outside.
- Reinforced 50% Poly-urethane 50% Polyamide patch on palms, for additional safety.
- Elasticated Mesh Panels: On fingers and in the dorsal area (back of the hand), for ventilation and flexibility,
- Touch Sensitive index fingertips lets you easily operate touchscreen devices with the gloves on.
WASH & CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Clean the gloves using a damp cloth and do not use hot water.
- Remove difficult stains by using neutral soap or a special leather or textile cleaner.
- Store gloves in a dry and well-ventilated place.
Shipping & Delivery
Estimated Delivery Time : 10 Days
Orders may take longer than usual to ship in some regions.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Hurry, only 6 items left in stock!
Royal Enfield Gloves Size Guide
Steps for Palm Measurement
- Measure palm circumference around the widest part of your hand over your knuckles.
- Match your measurement to the chart as provided to choose your estimated glove size.
- If you don't have a measuring tape, use a string to take the circumference and then place it against a scale to get your size.
|XS||53 - 54||20.9 - 21.3|
|S||55 - 56||21.7 - 22.0|
|M||57 - 58||22.4 - 22.8|
|L||59 - 60||23.2 - 23.6|
|XL||61 - 62||24.0 - 24.4|