Royal Enfield Vintage Riding Women's Gloves
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Made with genuine leather in a retro style but with all the contemporary features, the Royal Enfield Vintage Riding Women's Gloves are the perfect take-anywhere gloves.
Made of 100% leather for abrasion resistance. Pre-curved fingers offer enhanced comfort and touchscreen compatibility provides ease of usage when riding
Cuff length fit.
Impact Protection :
Thermoformed Protector (TPU) at knuckles and finger joints provide superior impact protection.
- Perforated leather ensures ventilation and keeps your hand dry and airy when riding.
- Palm Protection: Reinforced Sure-Grip palms.
- Sure-Grip palms have micro dots of silicone bonded to the leather that increases the grip.
- High-density foam inserts on palms protect the critical scaphoid bone.
Ergonomic Features :
360° Velcro - A wrap-around velcro tab on the wrist provides a zero-displacement fit.
Elasticated wrist for enhanced comfort.
Wash & Care :
- Clean the gloves using a damp cloth and do not use hot water.
- Remove difficult stains by using neutral soap or a special leather or textile cleaner.
- Store gloves in a dry and well-ventilated place.
Shipping & Delivery
Estimated Delivery Time : 10 Days
Orders may take longer than usual to ship in some regions.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown.
Hurry, only 3 items left in stock!
Steps for Palm Measurement
- Measure palm circumference around the widest part of your hand over your knuckles.
- Match your measurement to the chart as provided to choose your estimated glove size.
- If you don't have a measuring tape, use a string to take the circumference and then place it against a scale to get your size.
|XS||53 - 54||20.9 - 21.3|
|S||55 - 56||21.7 - 22.0|
|M||57 - 58||22.4 - 22.8|
|L||59 - 60||23.2 - 23.6|
|XL||61 - 62||24.0 - 24.4|